Kazuma Miki, editor of the A Certain Magical Index series, released a book and a chapter named Kamachi Kazuma the Legend confirms/debunks rumors about him and talks about him:
- Continues writing even with the Norovirus.
- Once held a meeting without his manuscript in hand and accurately remembered everything down to the line number because “it’s all in my head”.
- Completed A Certain Magical IndexVolume 2 in only 17 days.
- Had almost finished writing A Certain Magical IndexVolume 6 before Volume 5 was released and had the plots complete up to Volume 9
- Is abnormally fast coming up with his plots for A Certain Scientific Railgunas well.
- Has worked on writing a novel, coming up with a manga plot, writing an short story to be bundled with an anime, and coming up with an original game scenario all at the same time.
- Completed Heavy ObjectVolume 1’s manuscript in only a few weeks after getting the go-ahead on writing it.
- Sent in the manuscript for Heavy ObjectVolume 2 a few days after getting the go-ahead.
- Will write the manuscript before a deadline has even been set or will bring the next volume’s manuscript to a meeting discussing the previous volume.
- When asked for an original short story for a magazine project, brought the completed manuscript and a full novel manuscript that did not have a deadline set yet.
- When asked for a single short story for a magazine project, brought ten stories in and asked them to choose one.
- Takes a break from writing by writing something else.
- Always attends the anime script meetings and recording sessions except when sick. Came up with the ideas for every single original episode.
- Always writes an short story novel for the anime. Already has two Dengeki Bunko novels’ worth.
- Has plenty of manuscripts that he ended up rejecting or that had their release delayed. Altogether, it adds up to five Dengeki Bunkonovel’s worth.
- At the most, has supervised the serializations of seven manga adaptations at once.
- Wrote the entire main scenario for Million Arthurand supervised the details of all the card characters. Did the same for the sequel.
- Continues to bring in new manuscripts with no set deadline. Keeps doing it even when asked not to.
- Has been releasing novels monthly since the end of 2014, but still has a years’ worth of manuscripts stocked up (as of October 2015).
- When asked how he can write so much, said, “If I don’t keep writing, I’ll crash. Like an airplane.”
- A Certain Magical Index(2004-2010, 25 volumes)
- A Certain Magical Index: New Testament(2011–present, 14 volumes)
- Heavy Object(2009–present, 10 volumes)
- Interibirejji no Zashiki Warashi(インテリビレッジの座敷童 “The Zashiki Warashi of Intellectual Village”) (2012–2015, 9 volumes)
- Kantan na Enquete desu(簡単なアンケートです “A Simple Survey”) (2012, 1 volume)
- Waltraute-san no Konkatsu Jijou(ヴァルトラウテさんの婚活事情 “The Circumstances Leading to Waltraute’s Marriage”) (2012, 1 volume)
- Kantan na Monitor desu(簡単なモニターです “A Simple Monitoring”) (2013, 1 volume)
- Mitou Shoukan: //Blood Sign(未踏召喚://ブラッドサイン (ライトノベル) “The Unexplored Summon://Blood-Sign”) (2014–present, 4 volumes)
- Toaru Majutsu no Heavy na Zashiki-warashi ga Kantan na Satsujinki no Konkatsu Jijou(とある魔術のへヴィーな座敷童が簡単な殺人妃の婚活事情 “A Certain Magical Heavy Zashiki-Warashi Deals With a Simple Killer Princess’ Marriage Circumstances”) (2015, 1 volume)
- A Certain Scientific Railgun– author (2007–present, 11 volumes)
- A Certain Magical Index– author (2007–present, 16 volumes)
- Heavy Object– author (2009-2011, 1 volume)
- Heavy Object S– author (2011-2013, 3 volumes)
- A Certain Magical Index: Endymion’s Miracle– author (2013, 2 volumes)
- Toaru Nichijou no Index-san(とある日常のいんでっくすさん “A Certain Everyday Index-san”) – author (2013-present, 4 volumes)
- A Certain Scientific Accelerator– author (2013–present, 4 volumes)
- Heavy Object A– author (2015-present, 1 volume)
- A Certain Magical Index: Endyumion’s Miracle– story writer (2013)
- Kakusansei Million Arthur(拡散性ミリオンアーサー) – scenario writer (2011)
- Toaru Majutsu no Index Struggle Battle– scenario writer (2012)